- Wk 01 – HTML & Responsive Design
- Wk 02 – Selectors
- Wk 03 – Cascade, Mobile First & Media Queries
- Wk 04 – CSS Layout Models & Positioning
- Wk 06 – Links & Navbars
- Wk 07 – Fluid Grids & Responsive Type
- Wk 08 – Responsive Images
- Wk 09 – CSS Troubleshooting
- Wk 10 – Troubleshooting & Fixes
- Wk 11 – Final Presentations & Survey
This class focuses on HTML and CSS for layout and presentation. The final project is a mobile first, responsive web site. Along the way, we cover tagging your page, CSS selectors, specificity, and many CSS techniques like how to make nav bars, how to use CSS for layout and sliding doors for fluid designs.
We do this all in HTML5/CSS3.